How do I apply?
- Applications are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30AM and 4:30PM, Saturdays between 8:30AM and 11:30PM. (Excludes Holidays)
- Please allow between 15-30 minutes to complete the application process. (Average is 15min.)
- BE SURE TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY as this will speed up the application process.
YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR IN-OFFICE APPLICATION and we will require the following before processing will begin.
- All applicants must physically view the unit prior to submitting an application.
- $50.00 Application Fee (CASH) for each adult is required at application. (NON-REFUNDABLE).
- $100 Good Faith Binder Deposit (CASH) is required at application. This holds the unit off the market for you while your application is being processed. If your application is approved, this transfers and becomes part of your required security deposit. (This is refunded ONLY if we decline your application for reasons other than omission, misrepresentation or falsification of any information and/or if approved with additional terms not disclosed at application that you cannot meet – i.e. larger security deposit and/or a co-signer.)
- Anyone 18 years of age and older who will be residing in the unit will be required to complete an application.
- Photo ID required of all Adults
- Copy of (1) month’s most recent pay stubs required and/or proof of other income source (i.e. SSI, retirement, court ordered child support etc.)
- Signed releases to obtain credit report, criminal background, employment verification and rental history.
- Application Fee(s) & Good Faith Binder Deposit must be paid in CASH at the time of application.
- Applications are not considered complete, and therefore the unit will not be held for you, until ALL required documents and monies have been received.
- Lease must be executed no later than 5 business days from date of application approval OR pay base security deposit in full by certified funds (cashier’s check or money order) within 48 hours of approval to extend lease signing five additional days.
- Maximum number of days to proceed to lease cannot exceed 10 calendar days from approval date.
- Failure to pay security deposits as outlined and required above, and/or failure to execute lease as required, will result in forfeiture of all monies paid and application will be void releasing the unit back on the market to rent.
- One month’s rent in full and the security deposit balance are due at lease signing. These are required to be paid in certified funds (cashier’s check or money order). Details will be discussed when your appointment is scheduled.
- We reserve the right to require a co-signer and/or additional security deposits should we deem it necessary once all information is obtained and your application has been processed.
In this section
Contact UsLakeland Properties & Management Inc.
2000 E. Edgewood Dr.
Lakeland, FL 33803
Ph: (863) 665-8575
Fax: (863) 667-1041