Do I Qualify?
- Gross household income must be at least three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Self-employed applicants will be required to produce most recent tax returns or 1099’s.
- All income sources must be verifiable.
Job History Requirements:
- Must have been employed at least six (6) months at current job.
- We must be able to verify employment.
- Employed less than six (6) months will automatically require double security deposit and/or a co-signer.
Rental History Requirements:
- Current Rental History (within the last 3 years) is preferred.
- Must be in good standing with landlords (past & present)
- Must NOT have any evictions or owe ANY Landlords
- No Rental History will automatically require double security deposit and/or a co-signer.
- A criminal history will be obtained on all applicants over the age of 18.
- ALL arrests and/or criminal charges (regardless if convicted) must be disclosed on the application.
- Must not contain any felony conviction(s) for the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years.
- Must not contain any felony conviction(s) resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage/destruction of property within the last 7 years.
- Must not contain any sexual related offenses EVER.
- A credit history will be obtained on all applicants.
- It is preferred that you do not have multiple phone, cable, utilities, etc. in collection status.
- Student Loans must be in good standing.
- Medical collections are not considered.
Current Occupancy Standard - Maximum Number of People PER Unit:
- 1 Bedroom Unit - Two (2) occupants (including infants)
- 2 Bedroom Unit - Four (4) occupants (including infants)
- 3 Bedroom SFH – Five (5) occupants (including infants), Max 2 Vehicles
- 4 or 5 Bedroom SFH – Six (6) occupants (including infants), Max 3 Vehicles
(NOTE: Owners set their specific occupancy limits and the unit you are inquiring about may have different occupancy limits than listed above. Please be sure to check limits before applying for the unit.)
- NO PETS are permitted at any of the apartment or multi-unit dwellings, with few exceptions.
- Selective Single Family Homes may allow pets, but will require a PER PET deposit as set by the owner. (Standard is $300)
In this section
Contact UsLakeland Properties & Management Inc.
2000 E. Edgewood Dr.
Lakeland, FL 33803
Ph: (863) 665-8575
Fax: (863) 667-1041